Haircut for Vossie faces from K-trout at CMMODS

I've just downloaded K-trouts haircut for the Vossie faces in CMBB. The soldiers look a lot better with a short haircut, much more realistic. I would like to ask K-trout to do the same for CMAK. He will consider it if there are enough downloads. So, people, on to CMMODS and download his haircuts! It will make your soldiers much more fierce. Small detail perhaps, but still.

Since I had a specific request for my humble mod, I decided to go ahead and upload it. It's on CMMODS now.

Thank you for your interest Aragorn2002, I'm very pleased you like it.

How about a little PBEM to baptize your new men? I can play CMBB, CMAK, and even CMETO. Please email me if you're interested.

Hi K-trout! Thanks for the CMBB/CMAK haircut. Amazing no one else thought of it before, but glad you did. PBEM sounds good, but after Monday, since my pc is having troubles, which hopefully will be solved by a friend of mine on Monday.

I'll email you when my pc is completely back in business again.