Wittman's cousin Joey

Just finished a game of Royal Opponent via PBEM. One crack King Tiger, immobilized about a third of the way through the game, racked up this score through 70 moves (the game went into serious overtime):

71(!) infantry

10 T34 M43

1 IS 2

1 T34/85 M44

Clearly the TC was Wittman's little cousin Joey!

That list is impressive indeed!

I once had an infantry squad, that had 110 infantry casualties caused at the end of the battle. They were defending tall heavy building and literally wiped out everything that moved on their sight.

As someone wiser than me has said: there are bad moments in CM, but then there are also those very good moments...

The other day I got an OT FT tank with 304 infantry casualties. It caught a few companies of Hungarians out in the open.

I thought about posting it but then decided against it because it was against the AI and posting kill stats is so passé anyway.

But since jbertles took the jump before me :D .

Originally posted by Sgt_Kelly

I thought about posting it but then decided against it because it was against the AI

and posting kill stats is so passé anyway.

But since jbertles took the jump before me

Ouch!

A snap shot straight to the ego!

Isn't it any better that it was against a real person?!?