Searching a mission

I've got on for you. It was up at the old Scenario Depot but I have not posted it at the new SD yet.

It is an operation called "Combined Arms, South to Kiev."

Features a handful of Panzer III/IVs vs almost 100 Russian light tanks. Also, as the name suggests, some supporting infantry. I think it is 5 or 6 battles of about 20 turns each. If you just want a tank fight, you can play the first two battles and be done with it.

I emailed it to you... I want to take a second look at it myself before I post it to the new SD.

Bannon

[ February 24, 2006, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: Bannon DC ]

Originally posted by Ted:

Bannon,

Is this a good scenario for play vs the AI or must be two player?

It is actually an operation. Jeezz... I guess I should look at it. :D

OK... it is 6 battles, 20 turns each. It is designed to be played as Germans vs. AI. Could work as two player, but not tested. Might be fun to play as Russians vs. German AI for the first couple of battles, but I doubt the AI could successfully advance.

Overview: Germans must advance about 3k against a Russian force consisting of a lot of light armor and defensive lines. Germans have combined arms force and start the first battle with a only small armored group.

Just took a look... I need to correct the brief and since I upgraded my graphics card last year, I added even more light armor to the battle. :eek: :D It is currently posted at The Proving Grounds. The version that is there is 100% ready to play but I will eventually correct the brief and upload the version that has some more Russian light armor.

EDIT -- updated and posted latest at The Scenario Depot II.

Link at TSD

Bannon

[ February 27, 2006, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: Bannon DC ]