Finland VS Soviet operation?

Yeah, there are. Winter War operations are not so numerous (CMBB doesn't really model pre-1941 TO&E's), but there's at least Kelja and The Freezing Point. Battles are more plentiful.

For 1944 the situation is different, as evidenced by my list here. Scenario Depot is down, but all the stuff is available as packages in CMMODS or individually at a site the address of which I'm too tired to dig up right now (browse the Scenario Talk section).

• 2 weeks later...

Could you please dig up the address sergei smile.gif

I finally managed to get the patches working and now im able to download version 1.03 maps (which most of the custom maps are).

There are only few finnish missions in the game and my knowledge about the continuation war is not adequate to make my own historically correct maps (or even close). I saw your list of the finnish campaings and i would really really like to play them.

:D:D

• 4 months later...

I think this is the right thread to discuss about this.

I'm planning to construct some finnish winterwar battles. Maybe a operation too. I have two uncles who made a quite interresting research about winterwar at Koepiselkä. I have few exellent maps of the place and almost all information about the troops, battles, losses, victories etc. And most of the story is told with accuracy from hour to few minutes.. (damn my english sucks! :mad: Hope you understand this) It's called Korpiselän 105 päivää.(105 days of Korpiselkä)

And i think i'll be able to get same kind of info conserning continuation war.

I think this project is going to take quite long time to finnish but anyway it's under construction.

I'll upload the scenarios and stuff somewhere when i get this done. Feedback and good opponents are welcome. :D I'll take some screenies too..