The Proving Grounds - Membership

Hi all,

I was just made aware that the site was giving an error when one tried to join. That error was basically a permission denied to write to database. That has been corrected. I was wondering why there hadn't been any new sign-ups for some time.

Now to pimp the site: If you're looking for a list of people looking to play either/or CMBO/CMBB, stop on by and join or browse. You can look for opponents looking to play PBEM or TCP-IP, look for people in your timezone or playing the types of battles you want to play. Lots of ways to narrow your search to find and email someone that is looking for the exact same game parameters that you are.

Link for the site is in my sig, and I'm always open for suggestions on improvements or features requests.

Nope. There's another part of the site under development where scenario designers will be able to upload their "beta" scenarios so that folks can playtest them and post suggestions for improvement. That is probably where the confusion is coming from. I'll clean up intro to make it more understandable that the site is for people looking for opponents in either CMBO or CMBB, either PBEM or TCP/IP or for scenario's or QB's.

Thanks.

GJK ....

Nice to see the site membership is shooting up once again !!

Thanks for the effort you are putting into the site.

I've had so many game offers through the site that I've had to hide my profile for a couple of weeks until I can catch up ! :cool:

Looking forward to the Scenario section and seeing some of the designers fine tune their creations there ..... I for one WILL give feedback to any I try.