HSG/CSDT Tiger Pack

This is a compilation of HSG and CSDT scenarios that include Tiger tanks. All forms of Tigers will be found here. There are large, medium and small scenarios that range in length from short to long.

Almost without exception they are very competitive scenarios.

I would llke to thank the HSG and CSDT members for supplying scenarios to this pack.

This scenario pack can be found at <font color="white"> The Proving Grounds</font>.

Name of the pack is pretty catchy too...HSG_CSDT Tiger Pack. This pack will be revised as more scenarios are playtested and become available.

Enjoy!!!!!

Great stuff, Panther Commander, thanks! I'm looking forward to the long autumn evenings again...behind my pc. I've got at least ten or more battles and one operation I still have to play. I'm very happy that great battles and operations keep coming up. What would Battlefront be without people like you, GeorgeMc & Charlie and many others who continue to make superb scenarios?

[ August 31, 2005, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: Aragorn2002 ]