Winterfahrzeuge mods update needed.

Hi Gentlemen,

Like many others, I have downloaded CMMOS mods for CMBO and CMBB, including winter versions for german (grey and dunkelgelb) and russian vehicles.

Very nice indeed but, with the apparition of a new kind of Pz38 in the 1.02 CMBB patch, this vehicle looks (of course in a winter environnement)a bit strange : only the turret is whitewashed ! The hull is still grey.

Of course, this means that the new Pz38 version uses a independant set of textures. Then, my question is : have someone noticed that and is ther a mod (working with CMMOS if possible) for this vehicle ?

Thank you !

Why the hell did they have to change the bloody tank anyway?!! :mad: I have no idea which bmp's are the Pz38(t)'s ( what the numbers are ). Where are you supposed to start? The folder is so huge that it would take all day & night to find the right ones & what are you supposed to re-number them to?

[ February 26, 2003, 03:30 AM: Message edited by: Rob Murray ]

Originally posted by Rob Murray:

Why the hell did they have to change the bloody tank anyway?!! :mad: I have no idea which bmp's are the Pz38(t)'s ( what the numbers are ). Where are you supposed to start? The folder is so huge that it would take all day & night to find the right ones & what are you supposed to re-number them to?

Yes, I agree !! :D