To arms! Expertise needed for Combat Leader!

Since it will be no competition for Combat Mission (more comparable to Steel Panthers, but much more advanced), and will have the same high standards of realism I would like to ask some attention for this game at www.combatleader.net

Combat Leader will be a much, much improved version of Steel Panthers World at War and will focus on the eastern front, but other modules will be added latter on.

The information provided on the forum www.matrixgames.com/forums is very detailed and comparable to those on this forum. However for the sake of the development more expertise is needed in the form of healthy advise and criticism. I would like to ask those people who have this expertise to help the developers of Combat Leader with their comments, since this is another great wargame coming up and we all know how few there are around. I hope it is allowed to make some propaganda for this game, but I have the strong feeling that this new game will benefit from expert comments (they ask for it frequently, but for me the discussions are simply to complicated most of the time).

No demo yet. The game is still in development (they have been working on it for years). Only some screenshots on their website with more to come very soon. But just take the time to read the messages on the forum and you will appreciate that this is going to be one excellent wargame. Large maps, lots of units (division strength) and very realistic battle behaviour. I'm not sure but the release date will probably be the end of this year, or the beginning of 2004.

It doesn't matter if it's competition or not, we do not allow blatant advertising of other products on these forums. If somebody here posted ads for the newest skateboard game for XBOX, it would still be moved to the General Forum or locked. And that's what I am going to do, lock this.

Martin