The Gestapo Building

I have uploaded this brutal small scenario to the Scenario Depot.

4 February 1945, Posen (German name) or Poznan (Polish name), Poland

The Germans were defending every building like it was sacred ground. Some were defended more tenaciously than others. The Gestapo building was one of those being defended to the end. The SS defenders were not giving or accepting any quarter. They would hold this building or die trying.

Lieutenant Bylyev was in command of the Soviet assault force assigned to capture the building. He would have a very tough assignment.

Can you capture the Gestapo building Poznan? We'll soon see won't we?

This is a very tough little fight that has been playtested TCP/IP and does very well. The battle is small but very intense.

Enjoy! :D

I found this one pretty fun, Played against the AI and gave them the recommended +3.

Its quick, the defence will put up a good fight and if you are smart, you will find the one weakness in his design.

I came away with a tactical victory, the Germans only had 6 men left, I had 45, it was 70%/30%

Now someone can tell me how they did better than that on the first try.

There is two flags, for me on turn 15, they both were neutral on that turn and there was only 2% difference in the score, if the game would not of went to 20 turns the AI would of did much better.

I really enjoyed this one. Limited maneuver room, limited LOS and fanatical Germans.

I was able to get control of both flags early and forced the German AI to come to me. Using a flamethrower (first time I've ever gotten to use one) was a hoot.

I came away with a Major Victory 78%/22%, the Germans had two men left and I had 61.