New patch (1.03) and Strat Guide ?

:confused:

As the changes being made in the patch will be the constitute a 'final' CMBB version ... Will the changes be reflected in the revised, soon to be released Strategy Guide ?

As somebody who bought a first edition with all the errors ... I'm hoping my revised copy will contain all the new changes !

If its too late to make print .... will there at least be a downloadable annex listing the changes and page numbers ?

Originally posted by Madmatt:

....SNIP..........

Note: We are intentionally keeping this patch announcement low key.........

I'm sure nobody will notice a sticky thread at the top of the main forum :D

Thanks

The Strat Guide is up-to-date with 1.03. It is impossible to keep something which is printed 100% accurate with what the game is. But the bulk of changes were made with 1.02 and earlier, so it will be fine.

From what I recall, the only data change made with 1.03 that will show up in the charts is:

* BA-20 armor sloped and increased to 10mm.

Not a big deal smile.gif

Steve

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

The Strat Guide is up-to-date with 1.03. It is impossible to keep something which is printed 100% accurate with what the game is. But the bulk of changes were made with 1.02 and earlier, so it will be fine.

From what I recall, the only data change made with 1.03 that will show up in the charts is:

* BA-20 armor sloped and increased to 10mm.

Not a big deal smile.gif

Steve

If I may ask

What is the Status of the Strat guide?

Shipping sometime this month?

maybe sooner rather than later :D ?

-tom w

Sure would like to know *when* the guide is coming. I paid for one last year, got an empty mailer and was promised a new one would be shipped in Feb. I appreciate your efforts to make it the best book possible, and I don't want to rush you, but...

Will it be shipped within the Age of Mammals?

Originally posted by ichadwick:

Will it be shipped within the Age of Mammals?

ROFLMO............ :D

Ian....

I noticed from your profile that you're just up the road in Collingwood.....

I'm down here in Toronto and have the first version of the guide. Like you, I'm still waiting for the replacement, but I have read the first one cover-to-cover several times already. If you'd like, I could courier it up to you and you could have a read through it as a "fix" until the new one gets shipped.

Let me know.....

Regards,

Badger

BTW: If you ever want to try some PBEM, I'd be up for that as well.