New and Updated WW Soviet AFV's Posted

I gave A try at whitewashing mchlstrt's T-26's, everything's done but that goofy twin turreted MG armed model-1931 version.

I also updated the BT-2 and the T34-m44's of which the same bmp set is also used by the T-44 and OT34-85, I used MikeyD's green based summer version for this.

Hopefully some of ya well find them useful. smile.gif

T26's

wwt268pn.jpg

BT-2

wwbt27tj.jpg

T34-m44

wwt445tj.jpg

Yo J2D, I just updated that T26 pack to fix that discoloured muffler on that model you can see in ths screenie above. It was getting to the point where I could hardly see the monitor, let along what was on it.

I posted a patch for any of those who already downloaded the pack, though this patch isn't going to be hanging around cmmods forever. smile.gif

Hi Patboy, I'm glad ya like em dude, maybe more after awhile. :D

Hi Mchlstrt, thanks for the comments and again thanks for making those T26's. After winterizing them I have even more appreciation for what you musta went through making them.

As far as that WW effect on the T34, it is due to the method I used, I used a pattern made with a splotch effect, then in this case I also used a texture affect in combo that would enhance that effect even further. The turret side was the biggest problem for me, it was a real bitch to get the same color affect on it to match the rest of the tank. smile.gif