*T34 Mod Extravaganza! FOUR new accurate early T34 mods!*

Because the T34-76 should look like the star of the game:

*Four thoroughly reworked accurate T34-76 mods!!!*

Get them at our favorite site:

http://www.cmmods.com/

What you've got.

- Russian T34-76 Model 1941 with welded turret and add-on bow armor kit.

- Russian T34-76 Model 1941 with rough-cast turret variant.

- German captured T34-76 Model 1942 with add-on bow armor (Panzer Gery color).

- German captured T34-76 Model 1942 with add-on bow armor (Panzer Yellow color).

The Russian T34 M41s are VERY heavily reworked. One has some cool looking early-pattern additional bow armor, the other is a variant of the rough-cast turret lacking the troop hand rails and removable rear plate. The large roadwheels have been totally redone for both.

The German T34-76 M42s are based on my earlier Russian T34 M42. These have a later type of add-on bow armor, solid-disk roadwheels, and a handy shovel mounted on the hull side.

If you include my earlier M1940, M1942, and German captured M1941 T34 mods this may just complete all the small-turret t34-76s in the game (unless an unnoticed captured German vehicle snuck past). No More Dull T34!

Hope you like 'em.

They are great, but I'm waiting for someone to dirty up the suckers, add Red stars, slogans and stowage gear.

But they are very well done. Liked the German Grey T-34.

{edited to specify that I liked them all, I just liked the German T34 enough to install it. smile.gif }

[ July 29, 2003, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: Tweety ]

The Russian ones are a bit dirty already... a bit. I could've done more but my main goal was simply to do less yucky looking T34s (with apologies to whoever did the default textures).

You'll be hard-pressed to find combat photos of Russian T34s with red stars on them, or much of any stowage for that matter. And tanks without radios weren't much seen with call-sign numbers plastered across the sides, for obvious reasons.

You can tell from my previous mods I'm not against slogans (my T34 M40 with the slogan "Crush the Fascists!"). If TV stays as unwatchable as its been lately I may just return soon to do-up a slogan/camou Russian T34 M1941, just for you ;) .

Oh, and about the two German T34s. They're date-sensitive so the grey one will show up before Feb '43, and the yellow one after. They're NOT mods with the same bmp numbers.

[ July 29, 2003, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

Originally posted by MikeyD:

The Russian ones are a bit dirty already... a bit. I could've done more but my main goal was simply to do less yucky looking T34s (with apologies to whoever did the default textures).

You'll be hard-pressed to find combat photos of Russian T34s with red stars on them, or much of any stowage for that matter. And tanks without radios weren't much seen with call-sign numbers plastered across the sides, for obvious reasons.

Photos Schmotos! Who wants them to be realistic? :D I have quite a penchant for fully kitted out vehicles. The Germans have all kinds of interesting camo schemes later on but the Russians remain boringly green throughout the war so they really need the dressing up. Even if they were lucky to get a paint job at times! :eek:

You can tell from my previous mods I'm not against slogans (my T34 M40 with the slogan "Crush the Fascists!"). If TV stays as unwatchable as its been lately I may just return soon to do-up a slogan/camou Russian T34 M1941, just for you ;) .

***Neswflash*** "The recent string of detonations at TV broadcast towers goes on unabated." ;)

Many a mod from you graces my HD, and I like them A LOT. I really like the long slogans because the longer they are, the more the mirror image issue is hidden from me. Hey, it's all Russian to me!

But honestly great mods, I hope I didn't come across as indifferent because I found them to be very good (as I have come expect from you). They just don't appeal to my tastes of paraphernalia. But keep up the good work!

Oh, and about the two German T34s. They're date-sensitive so the grey one will show up before Feb '43, and the yellow one after. They're NOT mods with the same bmp numbers.

Yup, and the grey one sits proudly among his Grey German panzer friends on my HD. But I have a camoed mod for late 43 onwards wich I just am to weak to resist. redface.gif:D

{I will preview posts, I will preview posts, I will preview posts, I will preview posts, I will preview posts, I will preview posts.}

[ July 29, 2003, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: Tweety ]

well now you just have to do the T-34 ´43 and ´43 late, the german version of the above mentioned and then the T-34/85 ´44 and ´45 and we will be satified... for now... THEEEEEN you have to do the SU series :D

oh man i am now so deeply inlove with your mods that i am actually looking through my HD for mods that match your colour scheme as closely as possible... and let me tell you... it aint easy!

Very very nice MikeyD. The detail is great and the coloring, well it couldn't be better. Very real looking. Thanks ever so much they will look fantastic in the game. I would sure like to see at least some red stars for the turrerts however as they just add so much appeal to the mod. I say heck with plain vehicles give us some color be it either slogans or stars or whatever but I also add a big - please! :D Great job again MikeyD. I already had your other two from the get go and these will fit in very nicely and they are greatly appreciated as is all your work.