JS-2 MOD release

i wouldve waited and released everything but the JS-2 is the only armor that shares the BMPS for all the versions ie JS1 JS2 JS3, so i figured hell why not just release it :D there is also a black green version available in the ZIP

JS2.JPG

the top pic is a bit outdated ive changed a few things, like making the road wheels pop out a bit more.

now for the rest of the RED army armor and vehicles, i still need to finish up the captured vehicles and im thinking of skipping the tankettes (lest anyone objects) i dont even use those propeller tanks.

enjoy

EDIT: click on my sig for the link

EDIT EDIT: AUGH! i forgot to thank PANZERMARTIN! without him i wouldnt even know what the TAC Markings belongs to. so a big THANK YOU! PM!

[ January 22, 2003, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: MrNoobie ]

Ok mrNoobie I'm glad you are still alive. And this great mod proves you still active.

Very nice now my Russian mods are almost complete.

My personal opinion is that I would like if you Finnish the Russian mods first because Gautrek is already doing a very good job with the Germans mods.

I would be a shame that the community will have to choose between two very good mods of the Germans vehicles while there are still unfinished Russian vehicles to be modded.

But I am not complaining Mr Noobie because I’ve got all your mods active.

smile.gif