More FatherOfNoneSoundmods out! (for those who want them)

Originally posted by Oddball_E8:

wow... what a response... one guy likes them... makes it feel like it was worth all the trouble... :rolleyes:

Oh no ! Don't feel sad smile.gif Be sure that A THOUSAND guys around there appreciate your work ! Personnaly, I think your sound mods really improve the fighting ambiance in game.

Keep up the very good work man :cool:

Oooh... this gives me a warm mushy feeling inside ;)

(just hope its not my dinner coming up again! :D )

but seriously... thanx alot for the great response... ill see if i can fiddle around with it some more... but i dont know what need to be done... i feel like ive modded almost all of the sound files already...

any suggestions?

They are IMHO more realistic (in a sence of having the correct firing rate, and using short controlled bursts for LMG´s) and more "homogenised" (did i spell that right?) in a sence that every sound has its place (a pistol is loud, but not louder than a rifle and so on) and also i think they are just better than the originals... but most importantly (for me... and the mod was made for me :D ) they all fit together in a good way... no sound sticks out like a sore thumb and thats what i was looking for when i started making this mod... i hope this makes some sense to you...

if it dont, just d/l one part of the mod and test it... see if you like it... if you dont, just dont download the rest ;)

BTW. there will soon be a new addition out, with new alternatives for alot of guns.

some examples are:

new PPSh41 sound

new DP 1928 sound (both TankMG and LightMG)

new 20mm Flak sound

(these are already as good as done)

i might also release some new rifle sounds and a new SVT40 sound.

if i have time i will include some new (and nasty) scream sounds (wound sounds) :eek:

Well i dont know if ive "improved" it... but i have modded it... what ive done is take a single shot sound (wich i thought fitted the mg34 and 42) and just "fired" it at their respective rate of fire... wich means something like one shot every 0,075 seconds for the mg34 (dont remember the correct rof for it, but am guessing at 800 right now... did reserch it for the mod tho) and one every 0,05 seconds for the mg42. it does make for a "ripping" sound... only it uses my sound... does this make any sense?