Firing on captured vehicles

I wish you could. I'm not at home right now, and didn't have time to issue initial orders to everybody this morning (only reason I loaded it up at all was to see if I could cut & paste successfully, and as you now know, I'm not so good at that ;) ). It should be on its way to you in, oh, 7 hours or so.

We'd be happy to give you a tour of the city, though. Just park your vehicles over there, & please leave your weapons inside. Be sure to lock them - there's been a rash of car thieves lately.

[ January 09, 2003, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: demoss ]

That's what I thought too, but in a recent game of [CENSORED] where both sides are driving Russian-built vehicles, it seems that there often appears to be a delay before firing from the vehicles of the side that "should" be using them. Enough so that on more than one occasion, my pre-owned :D vehicles seem to have been able to move up and take the first shot even though the Russian vehicle has been watching the very spot I've moved up to.

There *may* be an issue of buttoned vs. not buttoned at work, but I haven't reviewed all the cases yet. Even so, I'd think that when the turret is already pointed in the right direction, being buttoned wouldn't be that big a hindrance. Maybe those gunsights are even harder to look through than I thought. Perhaps it's as simple as being buttoned increases your reaction time, period. I dunno.

nice to see you ;)

have you received my zip file too ? the nx turns i hope it work as a file attachment (sp?).

i think my men want to stay in the vehicles and about the weapons ? what weapons ? :D;)

in 7 hours thats fine, 2 hours later i will be on work and i´m sure i can manage a turn for you .