Mod Posted - Bicolour Panzer IVG early

Very nice Flesh. Glad I thought to check the forum out tonight before hitting the hay. This will look ever so nice in the game. I love that color scheme. Looks kind of like your 251 and I've already got it and really like the way it looks in the game. So you going to do some Russian stuff now hey? Excellent. Really looking forward to see what you come up with on those. Any idea which ones you're going to do first? Just curious.

Lee, my bicolour StugIV and StugIV late both have the same colour scheme as this mod, so you might like to check them out.

With regard to Russian mods, I'm currently working on the T-34 M43 and the T-34/85 M44. Both are almost ready to go. smile.gif

Yeah Flesh I noticed that after I posted last night. I already had the Stug's in the game but the HT also reminds me of this scheme. It looks great. You said you are working on the 1943 model which is great because both the 1943 and the 1943 early models are the ones I was hoping somebody would do. Will you be doing the early model as well or just the 1943 one? Hopefully both. Anxious to see what you come up with. Should be good as usual. Thanks Flesh.