Sound Bug - Can anyone help?

Hi folks, comrades and Kameraden,

Yesterday, during a QB in the pouring rain, it dawned to me that there was actually no rain sound. I checked back and found out that there is none of the ambience sounds being played in my CMBB games, no wind, no birds, no rain. I thought this might be due to some other sound mods i installed (only small arms & explosions though, the ambience wavs are still the original ones). I re-installed the original wav-folder, but again, no ambience was heard :mad: . (The Intro music is still being played in the game)

In windows, i checked the wav-files and the media player had no problems playing the ambience wavs (00005000.wav-00005007.wav). I own the 1.0 cdv german CMBB version, patched in the meantime to 1.03. Does anyone know what to do besides thrashing my pc?

Krautman,

Another tip if you don't have a written manual

In your game between turns there is a place in

your Lower Menue called "Hot Keys" You can use them to turn off trees and sound's all kind's

stuff smile.gif You will see all kinds Key settings to

change things in your sim as you play.

Have a good one

Lane smile.gif

Actually, even after reading the manual, you need to experiment with those hotkeys to see what they do.

If you ever get the game out of whack, you can delete the pref file. When you start the game again, you will pick your resolution, and the game will be set to default hotkeys.

OK EDIT to state: game will revert to default settings for hotkey items.

Better?

[ October 30, 2004, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: junk2drive ]

[/QB]/QUOTE] If you ever get the game out of whack, you can delete the pref file. When you start the game again, you will pick your resolution, and the game will be set to default hotkeys.

OK EDIT to state: game will revert to default settings for hotkey items.

Better? [/QB]