CMMOS Mods problem

I just downloaded the CMMOS rulesets and mods from CMHQ.However 3 of the rulesets have no rules files only a credits.rtf file and an info.txt file..Is this normal or did someone forget to put the rule files in the zips..I am new to this so I dont know to much.These are the rulesets that seem to be missing the rule files..I tried downloading 3 times to make sure that the download did not screw up but still same thing.

Tanki_Ruleset

Panzers_Dunkelgrau_Ruleset

Panzers_Dunkelgelb_Ruleset

Originally posted by Erwin Rommel:

I just downloaded the CMMOS rulesets and mods from CMHQ.However 3 of the rulesets have no rules files only a credits.rtf file and an info.txt file..Is this normal or did someone forget to put the rule files in the zips..I am new to this so I dont know to much.These are the rulesets that seem to be missing the rule files..I tried downloading 3 times to make sure that the download did not screw up but still same thing.

Tanki_Ruleset

Panzers_Dunkelgrau_Ruleset

Panzers_Dunkelgelb_Ruleset

No, you are okay. When you download and add any mods that are assigned to these rulesets, the rules files will be added. Try MikeyD's beautiful KV2. Once loaded you will find it under the Tanksi tab and ruleset.

Speedbump