*MOD WIP UPDATE* - Pz II colour schemes.

Hell gentlemen and ModFiends smile.gif

Below is a link that will take you to 5 pix of the Pz II as it is at this moment in time...nearly complete..some minor niggles to clear up...and then its off to the CMMOS Men :D

Unit markings will be included for the 5th "Devil / Devils Head" Pz Division and the 11th "Ghost" Pz Division , and the 21st PzDiv in North Africa ( in case anybody is using a NA mod with CMBB )

web page

I have not had time yet to work up winter versions as i just spent 90 hours this past week making a new JgPzIV....and its still not finished :eek: :D

Best Regards

Måkjager

Man, Makjager these little beauties are excellent. You are fast becoming one of my favorite modders, course I love all modders. I don't mean that I really love you but you, oh you know what I mean? I'm married is what I'm saying and, oh never mind. :D Great looking Makjager and they look stunning in the game.