Brooding over stale ale, cheery ants and moldy waffles

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Are you sure it was only ONE HT Mikey Wikey?? HHHRRRRMMMMMMM????? :mad:

Even worthless maggots get lucky, missed that one getting ganked. I suspect the giant crater underneath had something to do with it. Damn thats 2 FT HT and not single roasted Ruskie. :(

On the bright side MG your FT T-34 looks yummy right where its at.

[ May 27, 2003, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Keke:

Since Soddy has already sent me two turns today, I think MasturBatesallthetime is a wanker. :mad:

Although I agree 100% with your post, I'm not convinced that MasterGoodale's (the maggot) e-mail is positively identified as the problem. We've never had any trouble exchanging turns, except for his usual snail's pace of sending them.

Let me be sure I understand the situation clearly:

1. Soddball can send MasterGoodale an e-mail.

2. If MasterGoodale replies, Soddball doesn't receive it.

3. All of the other e-mail MasterGoodale sends gets to the addressee. Only Soddball has trouble receiving e-mails from the maggot.

Here's a suggestion:

A. Both Soddball and MasterGoodale send e-mails to all the usual suspects on this thread.

B. Those of us fortunate enough to get e-mails from these two fury maggots reply. Those of us lucky enough not to get an e-mail can be very thankful. :D

C. We'll see if the problem is MasterGoodale's sending or Soddball's receiving.

Or the alternative solution:

a. These two maggots can keep arguing back and forth about who is at fault forever. :eek: :eek:

[ May 27, 2003, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Will Do! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Whiner Boy if you kill that T-34 with your UberTiger I swear by God and all that is holy (including sweet Mary mother of Jesus) I will reign down a fiery hell the likes of which you've never imagined in your worst nightmare maggot!!! :mad:

I had planned on storing that TNT away for a rainy day - but piss me off and it's all yours good buddy! :mad:

good buddy!

Breaker, breaker 10-4. Keep on truckin'.

I'm not surprised you like to use trucker lingo seeing as you drive your KV-2s like you're behind the wheel of a big rig out on Route 66 with nary a cop in sight.

And therein lies your problem.

Maggot.

Whiner Boy if you kill that T-34 with your UberTiger I swear by God and all that is holy (including sweet Mary mother of Jesus) I will reign down a fiery hell the likes of which you've never imagined in your worst nightmare maggot!!! :mad:

It should only take a turn to wax those 2 T-34s. And then I will relish your twitching and moaning crews being mowed down by machine gund fire. Good times, good times.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

good buddy!

Breaker, breaker 10-4. Keep on truckin'.

I'm not surprised you like to use trucker lingo seeing as you drive your KV-2s like you're behind the wheel of a big rig out on Route 66 with nary a cop in sight.

And therein lies your problem.

Maggot. </font>

Never had problems with email for 3 years - however Snarker informs me that YOU HAVE. What does The Brood think of that hhhhrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm brooooood???

Nope, it's not on my end fesces lips. :mad:

Soupballs turns got here. Both in zipped and text flavor.

I sent a txt turn back, let's see if he gets it.

BTW, I've done a little more research, and neither nidjit may be in the wrong. One router along the line could be messing everything up. And no, your mail doesn't necessarily take the same route both directions.

[ May 27, 2003, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

They were just scouts slapped together from the scrap yard. :mad: Insignificant TNT. :mad:

M17s..."Insignificant"...is there some reverse rarity setting I don't know about which produces a bounty of Sturmtigers and JS-3s and makes the T-34 as rare as the Dodo bird?

Originally posted by Nippy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

They were just scouts slapped together from the scrap yard. :mad: Insignificant TNT. :mad:

M17s..."Insignificant"...is there some reverse rarity setting I don't know about which produces a bounty of Sturmtigers and JS-3s and makes the T-34 as rare as the Dodo bird? </font>

Guest Mike

What's the problem here??

NOT receiving mail from the Maggot of Maggot's is surely somethign to be strived for??!!

Arrrrrggggghhhhhh! :mad: :mad: :mad: Snarker has found the secret of compelling his pioneers to actually use their satchel charges! Luckily, I conducted a panzer massacre prior to his infantry feeding TNT-pie to my crack Soviet infantry. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Robohn

actually, this one is not going too bad for me :D

[ May 28, 2003, 12:52 AM: Message edited by: Robohn ]

Goodale!!

Did you actually send any turns last night? I have six (count 'em!!) turns in my inbox this morning from The Brood - Snarker, Keke, Mike the Wankstain, Teddy Windsor, Matt T and Gaylord Forker.

But LO!! There is nothing from you. Neither in zipped, nor in plain text format. And you seem to have failed to send it to either of the email addresses you now have for me.

If you didn't ship turns last night, then say so. If you did, then I believe you are a weaseling hoor and I will call upon The Brood to adjudicate in a manner most fair.

Originally posted by Soddball:

Goodale!!

If you didn't ship turns last night, then say so. If you did, then I believe you are a weaseling hoor and I will call upon The Brood to adjudicate in a manner most fair.

"A manner most fair?" HA HA HA HA HA! :D:D

Where in the world did you come up with that idea? Has there ever been anything posted on this thread that would make you expect fairness from this crowd? I attribute this remark to the loss of those brain cells you keep pickling with your drunken binges. tongue.gif

"A manner most fair?" I can't stand it!! You're a regular Benny Hill! Or maybe more like a Mr. Bean! :D:D

[ May 28, 2003, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Wanna have another go at it, tough guy? How about some ski troops on the steppes? You know I will send you turns on a regular basis. :D

Roit! Setup! E-mail! Now!

Hey Rope-a-dope. I feel your pain. After my recent glorious major victory against Snackfood, he is using our rematch to take out his frustrations on my troops in a manner most foul. However, I do hope to stab at him from hell's heart.

Or Goodale's basement. Whichever is closer.

I didn't get a turn yesterday from our resident freak and geek either Soddball. He's still trying to recover from the loss of that KV-2.

Dave H has taken to complaining about the Rumanian weather. Not too surprising from a guy who runs for the basement during spring showers. I can just picture safety drills in the Hutchens household.

Dave: "Alright, many of you thought his time wouldn't come. Many times you thought me insane. But it's here -- the weather forecast is calling for --- partly cloudy with a chance of showers!!! This is the moment you've been training for. All the blood, sweat and tears will now come together and pay off!! You know what to do!! Go!! Go!! Go!!!

Lights out?!

Check!!

Appliances unplugged?!

Check!!

Windows closed?!

Check!!

Pets set loose?!

Check!!

To the bomb shelter!!!"

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Shosties4th:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

WTF? Seven concurrent games and only two turns tonight?

*sigh*

What's a TNT-chucker supposed to do?

Yeah, well one of them had the ball in your court, buster. </font>

No turns were sent last night puss pouches! :mad: My 2 year old was chucking TNT out of her stomach! :mad: GGGGGGGRRRARGRAGRAGRGRAGRAGRGRAGRGGGGGGRRRRRRR!!

Don't worry! :mad: I saved a few buckets and they're fermenting in my basement right now, guarded by angry ants! :mad: Gonna make some angry TNT out of that stuff :mad:

Turns out tonight :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shosties4th:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

WTF? Seven concurrent games and only two turns tonight?

*sigh*

What's a TNT-chucker supposed to do?

Yeah, well one of them had the ball in your court, buster. </font>