Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Few questions...

Hi everyone. I just entered these forums and I'd like to ask you veterans few questions.

1. The fog graphics dont seem to work on my new computer. Is it because of the Windows XP or is it possible to somehow adjust the game settings to show fog graphics too? (tried the hotkey, im not a noob in the game, just in the forum :rolleyes: )

2. I cant get any patches or graphic updates due to a problem with starting the game. When I insert the cd, there appears a window with 2 options: install and play. Ofcourse i press the play option cos i've already installed the game :D , but then it says: im missing some file (was it xxxxx or something) from who knows what folder. Then I must exit that window and click the CMBB shortcut to start the game. Well the game works just fine, but the problem is I cant get the patches working unless i start the game by presing that 'play' option which does not work.

If some of you have experienced these problems and fixed them or have any idea of how to try and fix them, feel free to comment.

Oh and one more thing. How can you add pictures to the topics. I just finished the operation "To the Volga". and im doing an After Action Report. I could add it in the forum with some juicy pictures if I only knew how...

Hi Lucas,

The reason why you probably don't see fog graphics is because you have an ATI graphics card. It doesn't really affect gameplay but still kinda sucks.

I have the thing with the play button too, but I could install the patch. Have you installed it correctly? I have the same thing with the "play button" but I don't remember needing it to install the patch.

Go to this webpage and read carefully which patch is meant for you, maybe it will solve your problems.