New Player - looking for PBEM Game

I've just gotten the game, and have been messing around a bit with it and some of the basic battles.

I'm looking for someone to have a simple email game with, hopefully with a quick turn around time.

I may not be much of a challege at first, as I'm still learning, but I'm hoping someone might be interested in working with me a little and maybe giving me some after action thoughts on the experiance.

Any takers?

Arturum

Depends. I got really sick of seeing 130pt StuG's bounce T34 shots and kill them from across the map. 6 minute arty delays started to get me down and molotovs really bugged me. So CMAK was a godsend.

Also, I'm British and can play them in CMAK. The 6pdr goes straight through a StuG or most anything. Anything it can't the 17pdr - towed or in an Achillies - certainly can.

So although theres not that much difference in the mechanics, the actual gameplay is world apart. IMHO anyway.