can i move tanks allied to axis?????????

tongue.gif

Originally posted by rune: (March 12, 2003)

I did the research on captured vehicles, but I could not get enough information on the KVs. Three sources I used said at any one time, only single digits of KVs were used by the Germans. When I approach the BFC crew on this, I agreed with them that without enough evidence, to keep them out. Of the records I found no more then 2-3 were used at one time. If BFC waited to get every vehicle in that only had 1-3 made, we still would not be playing and would be waiting quite a few more years till we could play CMBB. Hence, not in the game.

Rune

What you just quoted just proves your original answer wrong; that there are vehicles that were historically captured but are not available to Axis in the game. ;)

Btw. Finnish army also had one or two KV's. Finnish army ALSO had a single digit number of T-34's, and they are available in the game, both the m/41 and m/44. Eh! tongue.gif

Originally posted by finlandman:

can i move tanks allied to axis?????????

Perhaps it might make everyone's life a little easier if you were a bit clearer about what you are asking and why you are asking it.

In CMBB you usually play as the local commander of a reinforced company or batallion and can move whatever forces happen to be available to you. Depending on the scenario the Allied player (who can't move tanks allied to the Axis, whatever that means) can command a force of Soviets, Soviet partisans, Poles, or late war Romanians that have switched sides. The late war Finns fighting against the Germans are not portrayed. If you are the Axis player you can command a force of Germans, Italians, Hungarians, Romanians, or Finns. Sometimes you will have elements of two national armies, usually one minor Axis and some Germans. No Bulgarians, though.

If I were a troll I would start a thread with a line like "Can I move my tanks on an axis to the allies ?" and split my sides laughing at how many serious responses it got.