Mod for 231,232,233- removes front armor.

The later models of the medium armored cars had thicker armor, so in May'42 the Pakschütz was removed from production models. This mod changes the camo models (all from Apr'43) on to be ones without the chin armor.

My232mod.jpg

It is hosted on my website only:

http://www.ww2steel.com/Combatmission.html

Have fun!

Mike

[ January 18, 2006, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: ww2steel ]

Originally posted by ww2steel:

The later models of the medium armored cars had thicker armor, so in May'42 the Pakschütz was removed from production models. This mod changes the camo models (all from Apr'43) on to be ones without the chin armor.

My232mod.bmp

It is hosted on my website only:

http://www.ww2steel.com/Combatmission.html

Have fun!

Mike

Wake up !!!

This mod has been done many years ago in camoed and whitewashed over grau version!

sdkfz2318cu.th.jpg

Africa theater

afrikak163yr.jpg

Russian theater

gcs00017ys.th.jpg

Polish campaign "any packschütz"

leipolen178mi.th.jpg

sd2326ws.th.jpg

Pat ;)

Originally posted by patboy:

Wake up !!!

This mod has been done many years ago in camoed and whitewashed over grau version!

Is there anything wrong with multiple mods for a single unit? You can't tell me there is only one Tiger I mod out there. If he wants to put the effort into making his own mod, more power to him. I'm not going to tell him to stop making mods of things that have already been done.

...and BTW, the pakschütz (no 'c') didn't start to be installed until early 1940, and then not to all vehicles. Why point out a Polish campaign without it installed? “any packschütz?” ...um, no.

The Russian front one- are we sure that is an original photo, a few things just don't look quite right. (The wheels, the side turret hatch looks a bit low, the way the guy on the left wears his belt, stowage mountings for tools, not to mention that most color photos from WWII Germany are very intricately posed- not just two random guys saying ‘Here’s me and Hans near Kiev.”) Looks like it might (might! not saying for sure it is.) be a reenactment photo.

Mike, the remodder :rolleyes:

Take it easy, no offense to you in my reply, don't you saw this ;) beside my name?

When I saw your "info", I couldn't help smiling.

I only meant nothing new with this mod, I already have done this modification in 2004.

You can paint or redraw all mods as you like ; you are welcome.

Nevertheless, about color photo(white camo) you're right it's a reenactment ; Polish campaign, because I'm working on some mods and I have noticed on those photos, These Sdkfz without "pakschütz" only to show that it's seems an improvment after Polish campaign.

Cheers

Pat