Modders improving doo-dads...

I was playing the other day and came across a patch of swamp. After taking a good long look at it, I decided that this was a bit of real estate that could definitely use some sprucing up to make it look more "swampier". Any of the modders up to the task? I just felt there weren't enough cat-tails, weeds, etc. actually in the BMP's. I guess what I'm saying is less horizontal surface graphics should be showing and more vertical graphics.

I remember someone taking a crack at a sunflower field that was pretty interesting. The problem with the mod was in the fact that it replaced an existing terrain type in favor of the new sunflower terrain type.

Also, while I'm on a "please modders, please" roll, Is it possible to make the wheat fields taller. Or perhaps a brave modding soul could try something similar to the sunflower idea with say...corn? You know, cornstalks. High ones.

Anyway, I've modded the heck out of my CMBB world but just thought that someone might want to give this a try. I neither have the software nor the talent to do it myself but fancy myself an "idea man".

My own '1/2 Res doodads' at CMMODS.com are billed as being identical to the default doodads, but actually there is a slight difference to the swamp doodad. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to recolor the swamp's cat-tail heads an appropriate brown instead of leaving them green. I doubt this is quite the scale of reworking you had in mind, but it is a (tiny) improvement! ;)