RRRRRrrrrrraaaaaaahhhhhhhhHHHH!!

Originally posted by V:

What other games do you plan on playing?

IL2- Forgotten battles

In fact all my latest computer upgrades -ram, HD & processor -has been motivated by this game alone.

Operation Flashpoint +Resistance

Star Wars Galaxies (whenever that one is released)

Civ 3 play the world.

Oh, about our game. As soon as I get my email working again, I'll send you a new one...I've got something like 3 broken halfsquads cowering in some corner of the map left in our old game.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Oh, about our game. As soon as I get my email working again, I'll send you a new one...I've got something like 3 broken halfsquads cowering in some corner of the map left in our old game.

Then I think I'll declare victory in ours, that's about what I have left.

Mwuhahahaha....

A dashingly handsome (if I may say so myself) young lieutenant is standing at his desk, working on his computer.

Aaarrgh!

Well Hortlhund ye must of purchased yer commission in some regiment o' deperates for e'en tha bumbling poltroons of tha Swedish Navy would no have awarded such a snivelling buffoon as yerself. Ye have lost yer audience right here, for who amongst us thinks of you as any but a capering scurvy ridden clown bereft o' yer wits.

Yer miserable "Oh I blew up my own powder magazine" wouldna have worked fer Villaneuve at Trafalgar n' it won't fer tha likes o' yerself now. At least a Frenchy would cut n' run. But ye weasel yer way n preen belike a slippery bewigged 'gentleman' o' tha law. n thats a species that deserv'd a 24 pounder shot in tha guts more than e'en a Frenchy.

Bah...backup copies are for pansies. Real men buy a new HD and start from there.

CMBB straight out of the box looks weird btw. I miss my mods. I spent days/weeks/months getting the exact right look on the terrain. You know what I mean...A grass mod here, a real color mod there, take this tree mod and combine it with that grass mod etc. Now I'll have to start that one all over again.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by V:

What other games do you plan on playing?

IL2- Forgotten battles

In fact all my latest computer upgrades -ram, HD & processor -has been motivated by this game alone.

Operation Flashpoint +Resistance

Star Wars Galaxies (whenever that one is released)

Civ 3 play the world.

Oh, about our game. As soon as I get my email working again, I'll send you a new one...I've got something like 3 broken halfsquads cowering in some corner of the map left in our old game. </font>

Originally posted by BilgeRat:

for who amongst us thinks of you as any but a capering scurvy ridden clown bereft o' yer wits.

[Pirate lingo]

Sail Ho!

Thar Off the starboard quarter she blows. Flying Hockam sails and peeving downwind in the full gale. Midshipman, summon the deckwashers and swish and raise the three glasses bow a pint of rum for the swabbies. Lower the quagbottle and thrice raise the lanterns.

[/Pirate lingo]

HA as you see I can talk like a naval laddie too!And let me remind you I work as a lawyer...did you hear that... A LAWYER As you can understand I laugh at your feeble attempts at mocking me. In fact I take that as a genuine complimant.