sewer moves

ive just started a game pbem an its a med town . id like to use the sewer as im on defense. ive never used them before pls help?? were are the damm sewers ?? how mant platoons can i fit in thier?? i dont see man holes or whatever'

ive tryed useing move order to find an entrance but no luck so far.

i do remmeber reading hear some where sewer moves take alot of turns from when u enter till u get out agian.

i cant find out how to get in the damm things. ive done a search on here an not found a post that covers my qwestion. ty u nutts

read the manual dammit?? huh im american i never read instuctions my barbgue an toy trk instruc are always written in japanesse . besides i was asking for advice ive not played a turn in game yet does it show my men after they enter sewer?? im assuming i dont have control of them after they go in ?? woof woof the wolf bites last poster on da azzzz bite bite :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by WOLFNUTTS:

read the manual dammit?? huh im american i never read instuctions my barbgue an toy trk instruc are always written in japanesse . besides i was asking for advice ive not played a turn in game yet does it show my men after they enter sewer?? im assuming i dont have control of them after they go in ?? woof woof the wolf bites last poster on da azzzz bite bite :cool: :cool:

you are weird

Sewer moves are only allowed in certain scenarios. When your men enter, they are out of your control, it takes along time to get to where they are going.

Can anyone tell me what happens to infantry in the sewers when the battle ends, in an operation that is. Are they lost? or are they assumed to exit, and available for the next battle?

thats right i am weird all those who agree and name here ( ) no wonder the doc gives me all those pills lol

ok answered a few of my qwestions thier any one else have a though or story of sewer travel.

damm i hope my opponent doesnt read this he will see i dont no nuttting nutting hey just like sargent shutz i know nutting nutting

Originally posted by WOLFNUTTS:

thats right i am weird all those who agree and name here ( ) no wonder the doc gives me all those pills lol

ok answered a few of my qwestions thier any one else have a though or story of sewer travel.

damm i hope my opponent doesnt read this he will see i dont no nuttting nutting hey just like sargent shutz i know nutting nutting

It only works as first command on the ground floor of two-story stone bulidngs if the scenario allows for it. Only then this command shows on the command menu.

To test if you find the command, play a QB in a large town with sewer movement allowed.

Caveat:

- 10 m in 1 minute... very slow

- 10% will lose their way and perish in the sewers (see manual)

- experienced troops are better at finding their way (not sure if the manual is right with that...)

- only regulars under comand or veterans out of command (IIRC, but OTOH RTFM :D )

- units pop up in odd places, approx a third are back where they were a few minutes later (Make sure a Coy HQ is there to send them on their way again)

- I once lost a crack squad on its way to the next buildng.

Gruß

Joachim