Loading briefing text and keeping line wrapping clean...

Quick question to anyone with experience with this. I recently designed a scenario and submittde it to the Scenario Depot. When I loaded in the briefing text it seemed tpo load fine and in fact you can view what was written but it does not load cleanly.

What I mean by this is simply the line wrapping somehow gets lost. It appears in the scenario as if the line wrapping fails.

Example:

You might see a sentence that appears to wrap quite nicely. Then you might get a sentence that appears

like this one does.

I use a common text file editor to create the briefing, notepad.

Any ideas out there as to a solution for this. I would prefer to have nice neat briefings in the future.

Thanks all.

Type your briefing in your text editor, then, turn off word-wrap in that editor so that all the paragraph's are one, big, long line. Then copy and paste it in.

It's not that linefeeds are getting lost, actually, it's that it's keeping the linefeeds that your text editor was adding.

Originally posted by GJK:

Type your briefing in your text editor, then, turn off word-wrap in that editor so that all the paragraph's are one, big, long line. Then copy and paste it in.

It's not that linefeeds are getting lost, actually, it's that it's keeping the linefeeds that your text editor was adding.

I'll give this a try.

Thanks.