Zimorodok's Mission coming down for a while

I really haven't paid much attention to my little CMBB site (too busy modding!) so I'm going to take it down for about a week, rewrite 120% of it, and put it up on a new server. I'll let everyone know when it's back up, in the event that anyone misses it in the interim.

thanks greatly!

Zimorodok

Well, I just did up 3 versions of a Chi-Hu for CMBO (oh no! wrong board :eek: ) and I also did some rusty BT's the week before last (of which I'm very proud). The most likely next project for me will be some nice dirty winter SPW's for the later war period, I've been getting requests from this weird beer-drinking guy in China... ;)

I might even try Bogdan's Zimmerit thing for the SPW's. For some reason he thinks I'm good at that sort of thing. I'm not so sure, but I've got to try to keep up appearances!

I'm also planning on revisiting a number of my older mods throughout the winter months. I'm embarrased that they carry my name (particularly my 'whitewash' mods for the Hungarians and Romanians. I've learned some better techniques since then... :D ) I also have a T34-85 in the works, I'll be working on Bogdan's bloody JagdTiger when he releases it. There's some stuff I've thought of doing. :rolleyes:;)

Zimorodok

[ October 01, 2003, 02:32 AM: Message edited by: Zimorodok ]

Originally posted by Zimorodok:

I might even try Bogdan's Zimmerit thing for the SPW's. For some reason he thinks I'm good at that sort of thing. I'm not so sure, but I've got to try to keep up appearances!

Ah ah ! smile.gif Can't wait for this little toy !

I'm also planning on revisiting a number of my older mods throughout the winter months. I'm embarrased that they carry my name (particularly my 'whitewash' mods for the Hungarians and Romanians. I've learned some better techniques since then... :D ) I also have a T34-85 in the works, I'll be working on Bogdan's bloody JagdTiger when he releases it. There's some stuff I've thought of doing. :rolleyes:;)

Zimorodok

Easy ! My grey Jagdtiger is directly heading to your camo workshop !! :D

Originally posted by Zimorodok:

ok, I've moved to my new server and I'm back up, mostly. There's still some stuff to flesh out, but the gist of everything is there now:

Zimorodok's Mission

Zimorodok

Nice site. However could I suggest that you make the links a ighter colour. They are almost impossible to read on the dark background.

Your tutorial is very interesting

Regards

Jeremy