Gaminess Gone Horribly Wrong (GGHW)

once, in a cmbo battle my opponent and i had decided upon a map designed in the editor. to avoid looking at each other's units we bought forces as reinforcements and designated areas where we could place our reinforcement markers... each side received their units on turn 2...

the objective was a hill in the center of the board... so in my arrival zone on the backside of the hill, i had about 25 kubelwagens with about a dozen each of 75mm recoilless and 20mm flak...

so it gets to turn 2 and i make a beeline for the hilltop... i should have brought those flaks on without transport, because like clockwork on turn 2, 'jabos' hit my 'column' and blast it to smithereens... needless to say, my friend made all kinds of screen captures of the action from his view and sent them to me in email (he could see the smoke rising from all of the smashed vehicles)... at the same time i was resigning from the field... to this day we both get a good laugh out of it...

so when going against the wiliest, gamiest, no-holds-barred opponents... has your own GGHW?