MOD: Updated Finnish caps posted

It was pointed out that the cockades on my Finnish officers' caps were reversed :eek: , so I fixed them.

I've updated both mod sets, and posted the two cap files (59881.bmp and 9881.bmp) as a separate"updater" zip for those who downloaded the files before today and don't want to have to download the whole thing again.

Available here, of course. smile.gif

Let me start by saying...

I love your Mods!! especially your uniforms! You've got a great eye for detail!

Thanks for the cap fix!

However, I have a question for you. Where are all the Soviet uniforms? Your winter quilts are the best! But where can I find some summer, spring or fall unis? If you find it in your heart, give the Rooskies an overhaul!!

Your Humble ModSlut-

HoTBoX

[ February 21, 2003, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: -HoTBoX- ]

Andrew, the Finncap update's BMP's don't seem to work for me. First time this has happened with a mod from you. You know what's up with that?

Edit: And neither do the ones in the full zips, but they're probably the same files, right?

[ February 21, 2003, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: Juju ]

Well alright then!

I go on a quest to find regular soviet uniforms Mods. By all means I would prefer it, if you (AndreWTF) were to do them, but you can pray to the gods, they just don't have to answer. ;)

I can't wait for the Soviet white unis!!

Do you happen to know if your Mods will score a Ruleset for CMMOS?! I can't think of a better additional ruleset then your uniforms!

Your ModSlut-

HoTBoX

Caps aren't working.. I get a cannot generate preview when I try to view it.. and a can't open module error or something along that line when I try to open it in Photoshop

and MS paint says it's not a Valid .bmp

[ February 21, 2003, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Esper ]

HoTBoX, EVERY uniform AndrewTF does will be CMMOS. I have already done his German, at least he has released, plus I have his open permission to use his work in nearly any variation as long as he gets original credit.

I have only to finish up his Russian winter and cold weather quilted uniforms this weekend and his Finnish work as well. Shouldn't take long, they are no where as extensive as the German, which as a nightmare.

The biggest problem is that CMMOS mods are going to be released a few at a time. We are making them faster than they are being released, plus there is a backlong. But that MIGHT be attended to this weekend, no promises though.

MikeT

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

I resaved the caps in Photoshop and they should work ok now.

Please let me know if there are still problems. I don't have CMBB here at work so I can't test them.

Just downloaded the file, and am being told that "this is not a valid bitmap file", so dunno if it works or not.

Originally posted by von Lucke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AndrewTF:

Please let me know if there are still problems. I don't have CMBB here at work so I can't test them.

Just downloaded the file, and am being told that "this is not a valid bitmap file", so dunno if it works or not. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by von Lucke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AndrewTF:

Just downloaded the file, and am being told that "this is not a valid bitmap file", so dunno if it works or not. </font>

Andrew, I d/l the newcap file, and when I unzipped it nothing would read the bmp's. Got some error about an unsupported graphics type?

Ooo Ooo update. I downloaded them again, and this time they were fine. Must ave been a corrupted download. These look real nice Andrew.

[ February 22, 2003, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: Bruno Weiss ]

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

Andrew, I d/l the newcap file, and when I unzipped it nothing would read the bmp's. Got some error about an unsupported graphics type?

Ooo Ooo update. I downloaded them again, and this time they were fine. Must ave been a corrupted download. These look real nice Andrew.

Ditto.

It was pointed out that the cockades on my Finnish officers' caps were reversed :eek: , so I fixed them.

I've updated both mod sets, and posted the two cap files (59881.bmp and 9881.bmp) as a separate"updater" zip for those who downloaded the files before today and don't want to have to download the whole thing again.

Available here, of course. smile.gif

Andrew,

Please check the 59881 and 9881 bmps. After I installed both all I got was a white band. Also, when I clicked on the bmps I could not get any preview.

Thanks

P.S. I had to edit twice because I goofed !!

[ February 23, 2003, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: Stingray ]