Wish that sniper pick best target up.

I wish that I can give command to sniper that will target only commanders. I don't want put sniper into "hidden" and wait for Icon go change into HQ before open fire at next turn. Sometime in middle of turn, icon become solid HQ then go back to icon as turn end that I can not give command to sniper to fire at HQ. I wish that next patch will give Al more smart and have good judgment like smart sniper will line up and shoot at importand targets (leaders) to destroy moral of emeny soldiers.

By coincidence, over on the CMAK board someone's complaining that he can't get his sniper to target regular infantry! :D

If you leave the sharpshooter alone and let him pick his own targets (and its VERY hard for me keep from picking his target for him) he does appear to be more likely to target command than normal infantry. They especially LOVE shooting tank commanders, and will happily pass up lots of opportunities to shoot at passing foot soldiers.

Other thing drive me feel incertitude to send ant-tank crews to two-men crew tanks like T-70 after sniper fired at T/C as not sure if T/C already annihilated. It happen to me with 10 of T-70 sit idle around so I keep crew hidden for any unsee enemy tanks until end of games and I found all T/C was annihilated. I noticed sniper didn't earn any score on his kill board! I wish I can send ant-tank crew to earn score for destroy tanks as same thing for snipers.

How will I know sniper never missed? Will I noticed miss by see T/C and single soldier still stand after missed or will dive to ground when sniper miss them? Will we never know snipers score his/her kill unless he/she annihilated whole "crew/sqd"