*CMAK mods for CMBB!*

Two new mods that I'm sure will work in both CMAK and CMBB.

- Elefant TD, optimized for CMAK Italian theater, with alt. hull side unit marking.

- 75mm Pak40 anti-tank gun in compatible Italian Theater camouflage

Get it at our favorite site:

http://www.cmmods.com/

The bmp numbers and polygon shapes for these two are the same for both both games, so feel free to pick them up for CMBB.

(Be careful when you go for CMAK mods for CMBB. If a vehicle has been renumbered or the polygon reworked you could get burned. ALWAYS backup your old art before adding new mods!)

Enjoy!

Remember, it ain't just CMAK mods, but with a little renumbering (or maybe with no renumbering) a fair proportion of the improved CMAK DEFAULT art could perhaps (and I stress perhaps) be used in CMBB as well!

I do know the CMAK PzIIL Luchs polygon is slightly different than in CMBB so that art most probably CANNOT be swapped.

Aha! The PzM15/42 ISN'T the plain-Jane Italian M13/40 or 14/41 (I'm typing this at home, whichever one is in CMBB). It's a totally different polygon - different engine deck/rear - of a later war vehicle. The Italian don't even get to play with the thing in CMAK, just the Germans! Like I said yah gotta be careful moving between CMBB and CMAK.

I haven't had the opportunity to try putting my Italian Theater PzIIIN (based on the fantastic CMAK desert textures) into CMBB yet. You can always copy the original bmps for backup, throw in the new mod, and if something looks off just copy the originals back into the bmp folder again.

The Pz IIIN is 100% compatible with the CMBB version. I checked it myself. Thanks for the great mods Mike. Even though I don't have CMAK ( not too sure about getting it yet ), it's nice to have some new ( mostly CMBB compatible ) stuff to play with.

Next on the to-do list: More memory for the computer so CMBB ( & maybe CMAK ) run faster.

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Aha! The PzM15/42 ISN'T the plain-Jane Italian M13/40 or 14/41 (I'm typing this at home, whichever one is in CMBB). It's a totally different polygon - different engine deck/rear - of a later war vehicle. The Italian don't even get to play with the thing in CMAK, just the Germans! Like I said yah gotta be careful moving between CMBB and CMAK.

Ok - I saw that CMBB has a PzM15/42 738(i) so I thought that maybe the bmps are the same.

Limey: I trust you 100%....all your superb mods are on my HD... ;) sorry I sounded suspecious smile.gif but based on MikeyDs warning I just wanted to be on the safe side smile.gif

Best regards

Mr. Die Easy

Hey Jordan you got that wrong. The one you posted 'Sherman75' was mine. The one you are missing is the 76mm and that is by - guess who - Mr Noobie. My 75 was simply converted from his 76.

Unfortunately I have no idea what he called the zip - possibly something like 'M4A276'. Dunno.

All the best in your hunt for yet another Noob mod! ;)

Haha! :D I got to keep this all straight, it's a little nuts trying to get all these mods back up there. Well, I'll just keep on going until either they are all back up at cmmods or I just completely burn out!

Thanks again...

Jordan "AstroCat"

Originally posted by Limey:

Hey Jordan you got that wrong. The one you posted 'Sherman75' was mine. The one you are missing is the 76mm and that is by - guess who - Mr Noobie. My 75 was simply converted from his 76.

Unfortunately I have no idea what he called the zip - possibly something like 'M4A276'. Dunno.

All the best in your hunt for yet another Noob mod! ;)