W.I.P. question

Okay, so I'm already remaking my Panther D Late - this time it's gonna be a REAL late version!

But I have a little problem. As we all know, the polygons of the late Ausf.D cupola actually are that of an Ausf.A. So I can just change textures.I did a little tweaking and came up with this:

saf45f81cccd66a2.jpg

Question is: Do you want type A (Ausf.D cupola tweaked to fit onto the polygons) or do you prefer type B (Ausf.A cupola, wrong but better looking)?

Nope, no floating pixels or the like, just a funny shape when you look at it from certain angles, since it's essentially an Ausf:A cupola with the wrong/right textures... :D

Turret B would have the same Zimmerit as turret A, I just took a Panther A for the screens.

What BFC has in the game is a perfectly rendered "Squardon Signal" Panther D late. I had that old hobby reference picture book in my collection for twenty years before realizing just how wrong many of the captions were!

About struggling with that cupola - I feel your pain :(:rolleyes: