Mice and Mold and Ants... Oh, My!!! The Cheery Thread of Master Goodale's Menagerie

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

You should make yourself feel better by forwarding your turn so I can blow your men up even more. In different ways. Consider our game the Kama Sutra of CMBB...

Here it is, you overly hairy twat. I hope you're going to spend some time plucking nits. :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

I play Germans as I just received my new lederhosen and my jack boots are spit-shined to a mirror finish.

Bad Jason. Bad. *slaps back of hand* </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

mike, I picked Dave's and MG's forces for their tussle on that map. I can send you the same file that Dave and MG are playing with those forces.

Come on, wouldn't that give Dave a hand in defeating MG? Not that I am against that but I can't see that as being fair. Additionally, Axe is Canadian and is inherently going to be more even-handed than you. I remember that train-wreck of a scenario that Soddy and I "playtested". My sig still bears the scars. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

I play Germans as I just received my new lederhosen and my jack boots are spit-shined to a mirror finish.

Bad Jason. Bad. *slaps back of hand* </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Additionally, Axe is Canadian and is inherently going to be more even-handed than you.

:mad: :mad: :mad: Oh wait. That's a compliment. I think.

I need a blue helmet mod and I'll buy some U.N. peacekeepers for you guys. Weapons optional.

"Stop! Or I'll tell you to stop again!"

Nah. Personal insult of the board's resident goose-stepper. Couldn't resist.

You're telling me that you publicly insulted Simon Elwen, Nazi and child-spanking pervert, and you didn't let me see? He only lives down the road!! He could kill me for your transgression!

Imbecile!! Walk across the narrow silver bridge over the shark tank!

You're telling me that you publicly insulted Simon Elwen, Nazi and child-spanking pervert, and you didn't let me see? He only lives down the road!! He could kill me for your transgression!

I always pictured Simon as more of a Stalinist who enjoys being the spankee.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

mike, I picked Dave's and MG's forces for their tussle on that map. I can send you the same file that Dave and MG are playing with those forces.

Come on, wouldn't that give Dave a hand in defeating MG? Not that I am against that but I can't see that as being fair. Additionally, Axe is Canadian and is inherently going to be more even-handed than you. I remember that train-wreck of a scenario that Soddy and I "playtested". My sig still bears the scars. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

I always pictured Simon as more of a Stalinist who enjoys being the spankee. </font>

Only I know how excited he gets when shopping for self-propelled guns at the War and Peace Show (the grooviest tank-based weekend in the universe).

You Brits kill me. No one can owe a BB gun on your gawd-forsaken island but any twit with a bankroll and roll around in a SPG. Nice.

Only I know how excited he gets when shopping for self-propelled guns at the War and Peace Show (the grooviest tank-based weekend in the universe).

You Brits kill me. No one can owe a BB gun on your gawd-forsaken island but any twit with a bankroll and roll around in a SPG. Nice. </font>