Bloody Road in the Ukraine!!

11 August, 1943, Vysokopol'ye near Bogodukhov, Ukraine

Operation Polkovodets Rumyantsev is well under way. 3rd SS Panzer Divison "Totenkopf" is trying to protect the rail line running into Kharkov from the south.

6th Tank Corps of the 1st Guards Tank Army led by the famous Lt. General M.E. Katukov is driving hard to cut it.

Soon the steppes would tremble with the clash of battle. Soon these two armored forces will determine the fate of Kharkov one last time.

Soon the road would be bloody.

Can you hold the road open? Or close it?

We'll see...

This is a MAJOR TANK BATTLE! This is the Ukraine! This isn't going to be easy!

A TPG "King of the Hill 1" tournament scenario this is the toughest tank battle I've ever fought in CM!

While it shows huge, it doesn't play that way, do to the way the forces enter the action.

Get a partner and play this scenario! You won't be sorry...the scenario will actually play H2H or vs the AI, but it is much more fun H2H!! Find a partner here if you need one:

http://the-proving-grounds.com

This battle will rock your computer.

It has everything you want in a CMBB battle: an SS Panzer Division, the steppes of Russia, did I mention TANKS? Then there are Guards tank units, did I mention that it takes place in the Ukraine and that there are lots of TANKS? That there is no air power in this scenario, that it is fought in the Ukraine and that you will have to use much different tactics to win this fight, and that there are lots of TANKS?

This is where we seperate those who are REAL Tank Commanders from those that just want to be.

The scenario is called HSG KH Bloody Road and is at the Scenario Depot now.

Get it while it's hot!! :D