Soon to come to a front near you - JPz IV bicolor mod *preview*

Originally posted by MikeT:

A CMMOS version of this should be very simple. I can almost tell you how to do this over the forum.

MikeT

I've heard that it isn't too difficult to CMMOS it, but it's simple:

I don't LIKE to do it.

As said my friend Chris ("Panzeranklopfgerät") is doing it instead. Gave me time to make a green bicolor as well for example...

;)

Well, which version will be released? The green and flesh or the purple and flesh camo scheme? :confused:

Regardless, PLEASE add the number options, and I don't care about "the mirror effect" on the left side--it will still look cool! :cool:

That is simply outstanding Tools. Excellent colors and detail and yes the markings do make it for me. I'm impressed - again by your talent. Thanks for your efforts Tools we do appreciate you and all the other modders out there. May you all go to heaven for adding so very much to this adready fantastic game.

Originally posted by tooz:

Well, which version will be released? The green and flesh or the purple and flesh camo scheme? :confused:

Regardless, PLEASE add the number options, and I don't care about "the mirror effect" on the left side--it will still look cool! :cool:

All versions will be released;

- the green/flesh for your green tankers

- the purple heart for your veterans

- and this last one for your psychos:

JPZIV-2.jpg

This is a cammo pattern as seen on a "rare pic of original cammo pattern of a JPzIV just after WWII" taken at the Aberdeen Proving Grounds; however after discussing these picture series on this forum it seems that it most probably was a creation of the staff there. It will be realeased anyway since it has been finished just before BB came out.

There will be options with numbers for the first two mods for sure, foliage or no-foliage for the third one.

All the best

Marcus