DEY MD CAMO STUG IIIG Early mod

I just would like to thank and compliment Daffy for his steady flow of superb mods, like the one posted today of the StuG IIIG early.

And while I'm at it, thanks to all the other guys who spend their skills, time and energy on giving us all these great mods.

[ September 20, 2006, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: Aragorn2002 ]

Sorry about the screw up on that missing part for the Stuh42. I've reposted the package with that MG shield,(at least I hope it's in there).

I'm glad you guys find some of this crap of mine useful, I sure hope MikeyD doesn't mind me mucking up his great artwork.

Originally posted by DEY:

Sorry about the screw up on that missing part for the Stuh42. I've reposted the package with that MG shield,(at least I hope it's in there).

I'm glad you guys find some of this crap of mine useful, I sure hope MikeyD doesn't mind me mucking up his great artwork.

Don't be sorry, this Stuh was already good looking without that BMP :D