Russian Battlefield site still on the fritz?

Wow, i had no idea this site was on it's way out. Or is it just a big update? Since it does say this:

DEAR VISITORS!

The Russian Battlefield is under great update. Because of this some materials and links may happen temporary unavailable or broken. We will fix it within several weeks.

Our apologies,

RBF Administration

But i haven't been to the site in a couple of months, so i didn't even know about it. This site is well known around these parts, that's for sure.

It would be an awfull shame to see this site fade away. Since it's one of the best resources on the net for the Russian side of WWII. :confused:

I think the problem is the translations. The designer is looking for help to get all the material into English, but is probably finding it near impossible.

I have been spending time going over the Russian mirror and it is amazing. In fact there are two sites covering the mechanized forces and another covering everthing else which are excellent. Both of them seem to share material with the Russian version of Battlefield.

It's a real tragedy he can't get more help because these sites have an amazing amount of info to offer. Try using Babelfish on them and you will see what I mean.

Cheers

Paul