Troop Type Question

Don't know if this has already been asked and answered so here goes...can anyone give a brief description, or point to the thread that describes the bewildering types of German troops available? I like to play QB and choose my forces and would like to know the relative merits of recon vs fusilier vs paratroopers for a given battle? I have the strategy guide (part duex) but it doesn't cover this at all.

Thanks for the help :confused:

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

There is a Strategy Guide available for purchase on the main battlefront site that will answer all your questions, IIRC.

He said in his origninal post that he had the strat guide, 2nd edition.

Are you a salesman or somefink michael? ;)

Guess I didn't state myself very well. Does anyone have a strategy, etc for choosing one type of troops over another besides the types of weapons they carry? There are several different types of pioneers, etc. Is one type of pioneers better than another in street fighting? Or is the weapon load carried by the unit the only real differentiator? The Strategy Guide does a good job of tabulating the weapons , firepower, etc...but what else is there too choose from...thanks for the replies...keep'em coming! :D

Originally posted by grunt_GI:

Does anyone have a strategy, etc for choosing one type of troops over another besides the types of weapons they carry? There are several different types of pioneers, etc. Is one type of pioneers better than another in street fighting? Or is the weapon load carried by the unit the only real differentiator?

The only differences between units are experience, weapon load and unit size.