• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gamey hoors that got turns:

Snarker and Teddy

Gamey hoors who owe me turns:

Prinz Eugen, MasterGoodale, Dave H, and Soddball

BTW, Soddball what have you got in the way of scenarios? I would like a go at "Cheery Waffle" and both Dave H and Axe2121 reviled "Kneiber Dam" so that might interesting to take for a spin as well. What ever became of your 22,000 point grand scenario?

Hey Nippy. I'll get to the Cheery Waffle setup tomorrow. Which for you is last week.

Axe2121, time traveller.

Hey Soddball. They're talking trash about you in the GF. Or are you really in love with Doug Beman?

The truth is a good defense against libel.

[ June 12, 2003, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Hey Nippy. I'll get to the Cheery Waffle setup tomorrow. Which for you is last week.

Axe2121, time traveller.

And I thought the medication the Doctor gave me made me loopy. So...

Axe2121 - Is time traveling into the past to tell his past self that, "no", she won't press charges.

Robohn - Is not only very prompt with turns, but also managed to say out of my LOS during the setup phase.

Shosties4th - You're buying forces, not the Crown Jewels. So make with the turn.

More madness to be posted later. I'm off to work now.

Edit: I'm baaccckkkk! :mad:

[ June 13, 2003, 03:20 AM: Message edited by: Nippy ]

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Gamey hoors that got turns:

Snarker and Teddy

Gamey hoors who owe me turns:

Prinz Eugen, MasterGoodale, Dave H, and Soddball

BTW, Soddball what have you got in the way of scenarios? I would like a go at "Cheery Waffle" and both Dave H and Axe2121 reviled "Kneiber Dam" so that might interesting to take for a spin as well. What ever became of your 22,000 point grand scenario?

My 22,000 point scenario, Alpine Summer, is looking for a pair of volunteers to suffer it.

It's a Russian assault with regimental sized forces against a German force holed up in a valley. I had a blast playtesting it and left a trail of smouldering armour and heaps of artillerised bodies.

I'm assembling another couple of scenarios but nothing to choose from apart from Forward Recon, (still being playtested, 1,000 points total), Inferno, Kneiber Dam and the beta version of Cheery Waffles.

Take your pick.

Turns out when I get a chance. I am being force-fed culture this evening so no beer and wanking for me.

Is the groom developing cold feet? Your quote from Homer doesn't sound so thrilled about the idea of a wedding. Neither does asking us to show up dressed as elephants. :D

I should have said BRIBING us to show up dressed as elephants!

[ June 13, 2003, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Soddball, I agree with you. Those Canadians have been dimming our glory for far too long! Something must be done about this huge lurking menace to the north. It's high time we saw some "regime change" in Ottawa. Maybe an American invasion similar to the one so graphically portrayed in "Canadian Bacon". :D:Dtongue.gif

Originally posted by Dave H:

Soddball, I agree with you. Those Canadians have been dimming our glory for far too long! Something must be done about this huge lurking menace to the north. It's high time we saw some "regime change" in Ottawa. Maybe an American invasion similar to the one so graphically portrayed in "Canadian Bacon". :D:Dtongue.gif

Cripes. The Canadian's don't have many military left after the recent governments - smaller than NYC's police force. Our Salvation Army could take them over.

tongue.gif

Besides, they're right next door to the Americans, whose only culture grows in vats.

I'll have you know America has lots of culture! Things like:

Pop music!

Rap music!

Pre torn and dirtied jeans!

Fatty foods that give you heart attacks!

Movies that aren't cluttered by stupid things like "plot" or "character development"!

Pepsi!

Date rape drugs!

Binge drinking!

Reality TV shows!

...on second thought, I'll take the stuff in the vats.

[ June 13, 2003, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: Nippy ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

Maybe an American invasion similar to the one so graphically portrayed in "Canadian Bacon". :D:Dtongue.gif

You mean there's actually an American who has seen that movie? :eek:

Didn't Alan Alda make a compelling president? :rolleyes:

And as for the defense of our home and native land, two words -- rabid beavers.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hubba Hubba! Let me invade your country's infestation of rabid beaver!! :D

I'd always heard that American and Canadian girls get pretty hot for us well-spoken, sophisticated English gents. Now I know it's true, there's no stopping me. I must plan a Shagadelic American Holiday - without the wench finding out, of course. :(

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Sig test.

Anyone want to show up at the Waring House Inn Sept. 13 at about, oh, three-ish, dressed as an elephant?

I'll make it worth your while....

I would but the last time I tried to order a drink dressed as an elephant the authorities were called. Its a long story and might have had something to do with not wearing pants. Don't remember all the details as I was drunk at the time. Would I have to wear pants this time? :confused:

Originally posted by Soddball:

I must plan a Shagadelic American Holiday.

Aren't you worried about all the Yanks reminding you who saved your asses not once, but twice?

Funniest scene in A Fish Called Wanda -- when Otto (Kevin Klein) is telling Archie (John Cleese) that without the Americans the British would all be singing "Deutschland uber alles."

Archie's retort -- Oh yeah, what about Vietnam? You got your arse whupped real good there didn't ya?

Otto -- We didn't lose Vietnam! It was a tie!

Best scene though, was when Otto has Ken (Michael Pallin) the stutterer/animal lover tied up and is threatening to eat his fish if he doesn't give him information.

Ken: "You ba-ba-ba-ba"

Otto: "Better eat the green one?"

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Sig test.

Anyone want to show up at the Waring House Inn Sept. 13 at about, oh, three-ish, dressed as an elephant?

I'll make it worth your while....

I would but the last time I tried to order a drink dressed as an elephant the authorities were called. Its a long story and might have had something to do with not wearing pants. Don't remember all the details as I was drunk at the time. Would I have to wear pants this time? :confused: </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

Oh, BTW maggots, it has been pointed out (quite correctly) that the sig lines are, well a breech of etiquette because of length. As is list of "Daddies" and "Biyatches" for similar reasons.

There for and here for and any other for the lawyers like, I will aknowledge a victory with a post of the witticism of the victors choosing and will expect the same of my victims.

Snarker this wouldn't have anything to do with your impending, over-feckin-whelming, all-consuming defeat would it? Even MasterGoodale has enough room in his sig for listing his daddies.

Speaking of MG the maggot is sending the entire population of the Ukraine at my lines right now. Unfortunately he choose "The Valley of Death" approach. What fun. :D