Peng Challenges the English to Push his Button

THE RULES:

S) Go away.

O) Go even further away.

D) {***sigh***} If you’re still reading this, you still have a chance to go away. Try again. But if you insist, PAY ATTENTION!, or we will send you to the gulag.

O) This is the Peng Challenge. Challenge someone SPECIFIC, just make sure it’s not Peng. Try a newbie SSN such as yourself, not a Knigget or an Olde One. If you don’t know what a SSN, Knigget, or Olde One is, go away, do a search or sumfink, and then insult somebody.

F) The key word being CHALLENGE, sound off like you have inherited a pair from someone other than your pet hamster. If you can’t manage this, go away.

F) Do not sound off about your pair. Try to act like you have a modicum of wit, style and panache OR Half of a Brain. If you won’t keep this thought in your Half of a Brain, we will boot it to the other Half, and then, sadly, have you liquidated.

!) If you have any questions at all, post absolutely NOTHING! We will get back to you shortly. And go away (are you starting to see a trend here?).

Now that that almost meeksian apostasy is taken care of just a little note to point out that OGSF IS THE BIGGEST, LOW-DOWN, TWO TIMING, FOUR FLUSHING, GAMEST BASTACHE THIS SIDE OF THE ROCKIES!!!!

A DRAW!!!

A STINKIN DRAW!!!!!

I had squads, and tanks, and guns, and even tanks with guns that worked.

He had TWO, count them, TWO (2) men left effective and they were only that way because I never found where they were cowering. And PLANES. Oh, lets not forget the planes. He had swarms of them. They were everywhere. But they’re not here now and shouldn’t count against the score!

THEY FLEW AWAY DAMMIT!!!!

BTS, FIX OR DO SOMFINK!!!!

Ah were playin' a wee gam agin Lars where tha feckin' Russian tanks's swarmed across tha open field, blew oop mah poxy AT guns, and buggered aboot tha village fer 20 more turns. Meanwhile, mah airforce flew aboot fer twenty turns, blowin' oop haes tanks. At were a draw, and a complete waste o' stankin' time. Boot ain thus wun a draw as a WIN fer OGSF! Ah'm sae feckin' grrreat!!

Och, an' Noba go' fish-slapped aintae a concussed heap o' hamster puke bah a brilliant flankin' move tha laift haes expainsive AT guns pointin' at nought. A brilliant tactical WIN fer OGSF. Ah'm feckin' marrrvellous Ah am!

Di' some bastard beat mae lately? Noo? Ah think tha hippie bastarrrd wull squeak a game-bug induced tatty non-loss oot o' our game, whainever tha weepin' pile o' a variable endin' decides tae knock tha victrola off tha cordial stained side board.

Slappy, ye kin kiss mah spotty arrrse laddie. Gi' awah wi' ye an' stand ain a fetid stream wi' a rotting fish ain yer arms. An' stay there, ye Barbie Doll collectin' BIG GIRL's BLOUSE!

Seanachai, ye're a *sshole, ain ye? Ah owe ye a setoop, an' at's comin' laddie....bae verry afrrraid. Remaimber tae put on ye bicycle clips an' wear ye broon troos mon.

Hiram, Ah hope at's gwin waill fer ye laddie.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

NO BLOODY SCHISMS ON MY WATCH, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Here:

The Coronation

Moderators, please to be locking this one up. I Know it's what Lars wants.

BULL**** ! Private Joker!

its not what Lars wants or he would not have made his own thread!

How do you know What Lars wants?

"I gotta a Hell of sense of humour don't I Corpral Biggs?"

:D !

-tom w

[ January 16, 2003, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: major_tom ]