CMBB in Australia

I don't know if CMBB is available in retail stores in Oz, but as you I would seriously consider ordering the CMAK/CMBB bundle pack from BFC. US$ is weak at the moment so the price is quite cheap, and you'd get to play with both Über-Finns and UntenHinten-Australians! Now that's a combination you cannot beat, oh true blue!

BFC is short for BattleFront.Com, and it's this very website you're visiting currently smile.gif There are no other suppliers of CMBB for the Australian market currently, it's mail-order only from our website. More information about how to order CMBB HERE or (for the CMBB/CMAK bundle) HERE

Martin

PS. Edited the URL link

Actually I think you might be able to purchase it from Milsims in Victoria, but it would be cheaper and a better deal to buy the CMBB/CMAK bundle pack direct. :D

Yep, Sorry Moon. $99 dollars aus.

For that money you can buy the bundle pack direct from BFC and get the newie all home delivered.

Support the guys who made the game... ;)

[ December 03, 2003, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: Richie ]