Where was this game a 100 buck ago

I first found CM when I stumbled across a movie of (IIRC) an engaement of a Panzer rolling up a road with an AT gun or something firing at it and the camera swirling around and zooming out to an over head view. Wish I still had that file I could prolly auction it off :D

Anyway, thought it looked interesting so book marked it and moved on.

Some time later checked back and found a demo of CMBO was to be released in a month or 2. Got said demo in due course and that was it for me.

Definitely still the best tactical wargame I've played to date.

Thanks for all the imput, Laxx loved your post.

Just purchased the bundle pack today, hope to have it by next monday.

If i ever bought a friend a game and he didnt install it the day I gave it to him, I think I would have to gouge one of his eye out, and choke him until he got the pitcure.

My friends at the club I bounce at tell me I have an anger managmnet problem. I tell them I married and it's the only legal way for me to burn off stress.

P.S. when I go to bed I think about playing the demo and what i could of done differnt. so as not to of taken sertain cassualties. Should I have stalled, or flanked and enveloped through cover, or the weak side, used armour to pin Inf more. It's just the demo and im hooked, played each battle at least 2 times from both sides. To end, I think my wifes gonna leave me when I get the full game in the mail.