Problem at launching SC2

i dont need to use alt tab because i am on my desk all the time !

When i double click on the icon my task manager is open and i see (sometimes) the new process created and a little bump on memory used graphic and thats all.

I also lauched the program from the file explorer in case the shortcut was broken.

I am thinking at uninstalling and installing again.

The only error I got is a file contaiing this :

[03/15/2008 6:49:21; 5.1.2600; 1680x1050x32(1); v1.02] FAILED(verify_integrity_of_terrain_map): Segmentation violation

New trail to follow ... isnt that due to something related to elicense ?

Theatre of War dont work, SC2 dont work, SC2 WAW reinstalled (not patched then patched) dont work.

At same time I am able to launch Twilight of TheArnor,WaW a world divided,Universe at war...

(All are digital downloads from BattleFront

Order Number: 204788

Order Number: 204913)

[ April 25, 2008, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: PPBoyington ]

PPBoyington, since all these games work for other people without problems and ALL these games do not work for you, it's more logical to assume that the problem is your computer rather than that it is eLicense, as the latter would affect all our players.

In order to help you, please email support@battlefront.com and include all revelant system info (which OS are you running etc.)

Martin

If I talk about about elicense its just because when I started playing TOW I noticed a process (i dont remember the name) and googled it, and the answer was that it was related to elicense.

Now I dont see anymore this process and I think its the common point with the 3 games (TOW battle generator works but TOW dont start after)

Moon I never told that these programs were guilty, I report my error here in case someone else has seen the same problem. Each computer is different and the mix of all these configurations can give some strange results.

Thx Madmatt it works now ! :D

Effectively I touched the DEP to include an other game setup so Runservice started to be tested !

now my problem is being able to reinstall my graphic card ! I tried to install new drivers on my 7600GT, uninstall was perfect but install of drivers 169.21 or 174.74 dont work, it says nothing to install, retried to install original drivers (6.14.10.9131 of 2006) but I get errors also ! Too bad for my 22" to run in 1280X1024 only