Sub Raiding Report

Most games now are pbem, and as such I'd like to see the report of sub-raiding occur at the beginning of the new Allied turn, not the end of the turn just completed. Alternatively I guess the report could occur both at the beginning and end of a turn.

The reason is that most pbem players have several games going at once, with many hours and sometimes a day or more between turns. By the time you get the new turn you've often forgot which game your opponent was raiding the Canadian convoy vs the US vs the Iraqi vs Murmansk vs none at all. So you blithely end your turn, only to be reminded that your getting raided again and forgot to array your ships accordingly.

Of course if there's something I'm missing in reports let me know, as I imagine other players would have the same complaint.

Bob

Actually the problem is that sub raiding has to be at the end of a turn since it is now a part of MPP collection... no real way around that unless I change the system, but perhaps a reminder at the beginning of your next turn or a separate report screen that can be double-checked in game with recent convoy losses and convoy losses in general over time etc. might be helpful and resolve the issue... well, hopefully? ;)