Game hang up

I recently started a game of Tharwns European mod. Everything is fine til 1 turn after USSR enters the war. Then the A.I. hangs up while "thinking" during it's turn and does not return. I reloaded the autosave and same thing happens again!

I am very displeased as you can imagine, the first part of that game took me 3 hours to play and now its all for nothing. Anyone else having a similar problem or do the admins know what might be happening?

HC, you are saying you load up the file and the AI plays out its turn and lets you take your turn right after?

I just loaded it up again. I thought maybe I didn't wait long enough but after it did a defensive assesment it started "thinking..." and never finishes. I sat here for 10 minutes and nothing moved or changed. I hit alt-ctrl-del and it said it was "Not Responding" so I closed it. This is strange I don't see how it could all of a sudden not work on my comp but work on yours.

Night, when I tested it out I was actually away from my computer so I am not sure how long the turn ran for but when I got back the turn had successfully completed.

If you have the opportunity to let it run for a while, i.e. start up the turn and go eat dinner sort of thing, it should confirm that the turn completes even if it might take a long time.

Not 100% sure wrt custom mods but I will take a look and see what might be the issue...

Ok, just checked and it looks like it is related to a GARRISON script. Good news is that the path finding optimization I recently implemented speeds this up considerably and this turn and similar turns should play much quicker down the road.