Convoy routes hiding? normal?

I am playing right now a TCP/IP game versus Iron Ranger playing as Allies and I am reporting what i think is a bug related to patch 1.03. At the beginning of each turn, the convoy routes that now are supposed to be visible directly in the ocean are invisible to me. I found a way to make them appear and this is to click on "war map", then "convoy routes" and this leads me to a blank screen. When i exit this window and go back to the game, VoilĂ , the convoy routes are visible again and when i go back to the convoy routes war map (for example to adjust the percentage of income sent through convoy...) it is no longer blank. This is happenning at each and every beginning of my turns. Just a little annoyance. I might have an autosave.sav file but it is Iron Ranger who saved the game during its turn last time we stopped.