Game Save Problem

I reported this awhile ago, but here's exactly how it happens:

About every 5 or 10 turns I go to save, and instead of the recent loaded turn it jumps to the last game in the queue. I.e., I was playing a turn BobvRambo63, so you would think that turn would prompted, I add a "4", and have BobvRambo64. But what happens is the last saved turn in the queue is let's say IronvBob27. If I'm not paying attention, or I got up to do something and came back, I slap an "8"

Hit the wrong button. Anyway, so I slap an eight and think I'm done, then I go to e-mail the turn and notice my mistake. So now my Rambo turn is saved under the wrong name.

And then, if I go into play the IronvBob turn, it's actually Rambo's turn...not my saved turn. Hard to believe, but it's happened many times. What I do now is play and mail one turn at a time, but I wasn't paying attention and it happened again today, first time in quite awhile because I try to be careful, and I think it was Iron Ranger's turn, but I couldn't be sure, so I mailed what I had and figured the recipient will let me know if they can't open the turn. But then I'll have to replay the turn, which sucks.

Bob

Another problem with save&post turns in PBEM game: If you win the game you get the screen eg. Allied Major Victory and right after the save game screen as normally. But the saved game does not switch the side so your Axis opponent cannot replay the last turn, only you can open it with your password and see your own turn again (also shows in the load screen the saved game has allied turn)