Can You Only Have Six Saved PBEM Games?

I have six PBEM games, went to save two other new opponenent games for a total of eight. When I tried to pull the two new ones up and play, they weren't there.

I went to Windows Explorer, and the games were in the PBEM folder, full size at 468k or so, along with the original six. I figured maybe you could only have so many games saved, so I deleted five of six turns I saved on a me vs. computer game, rebooted, downloaded the two new PBEM opponent games again, went back in, saw the two new PBEM downloads in the PBEM folder on Windows Explorer, but again, couldn't pull up to play from SC -- they didn't show up.

As I final experiment I deleted one of the original six PBEM games, leaving five in there. I then rebooted, downloaded the two new PBEM opponent games again hoping at least one would fill the freshly created open spot, confirmed they were in the Windows Exploerer PBEM folder, tried to pull-up and play, but they weren't there, only those five of six older PBEM games were.

Is it a problem with the ISP? The thing is, Windows Explorer shows full sized files from Windows , so it wasn't the Yahoo Mail issue we discovered earlier. And I beleive the two new PBEM opponents used different ISPs.

Thanks

Bob

Okay, I see that the five I can play say "sav." when I check their properties, the other one doesn't, it only says "file." Do only version 1.02 games have the "sav" file, or is the sender doing something else wrong?

What do I tell the prospective opponent to change to get it right?